Sunday, November 5, 2017

Crafty Divas November Challenge-Sea

Hello all! Today i want to share you a mixed media project that i make for Crafty Divas  new challenge. Our theme is Sea. I am using the cute The Greeting Farm stamp on it. Here is the project i make

Here is the close up image of the stamp. She is soo cute. I add many wax and paint from Finnabair. Plus adding many sea shell and sand on it. She is coloured using copic markers and sakura gelpen.

Here is the detailed picture of my project.



Item used:

I hope you all like my simple inspiration project. Don't forget to enter our challenge for chances to get Craft Divas $20GC. You can also find Crafty Divas Facebook page here. See you on my next post!

xoxo
Silvia

I will enter my card into:
http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.co.id
https://thegreetingfarm.com/?p=9430

2 comments:

  1. Wooow love this card! So many gorgeous mixed media elements! SO so beautiful! Thank you for joining us this month over at 7 kids challenge blog!
    Aleksandra (DT)

    ReplyDelete