Friday, March 24, 2017

Aurora Wings New Release-Dark & Light Alice in Wonderland Theme

Hello all, today i want to share with you all another double new release from Aurora Wings. One is gorgeous, and other one is super cute! I make an oval shutter card with my new Tattered Lace dies. So easy to use! Just roll it on my Platinum Spellbinder and voila, it done. No need to measure and manual cute lol. Here is the card. Yes the dies size is so big!

The first release is Lady Blossom. You can get her on digi shop or on Etsy. I twist up the image a little bit. Since my concept is Alice in Wonderland, i make a dark and light version of both image. She is gored up a little. Color her skin green and add a little touch of blood ^^ She represent the dark side lol. I colour the background using Distress Ink crayon and add some water to blend it over. Love the result!

Here is the second release. Love how cute she is! Her name is Spring Sprite. You can get her on Digi store as JPEG or PNG. It also available on Etsy shop in JPEG and PNG too! Color her with my copic markers and sakura gelpen. Also use same Distress Ink crayon in the background.



All dies here is using Tattered Lace. I was being a little obsesive in the collection lately lol. Using Graphic45 Alice in Wonderland paper. Here is the middle part of the card.

I really love the flowers from Crafteeze collection here.


here is the card flatten up. And the card when closed up. I am using silver mirror cardstock on owl and pumpkin dies cut. Look shiny and elegant!


The best part is, there are discount code available!

You can see other girls fabulous project here. I hope you all like my card! See you on my next post!

xoxo
Silvia

2 comments:

  1. Oh Ilvia, your projects are always such a treat! Love your imagination. I would never have thought to put these two together but you've created such a fabulous story. Amazing coloring on both of the new images and I gotta say, I'm envious of your collection of Tattered Lace dies. Especially stunning in the shimy metallic card stock. Wish we lived closer (MUCH closer, LOL) so I could come craft with you. Love, love, LOVE your creativity. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clever of you to combine these two very different digis into a single creation, Silvia! Everybody loves Alice in Wonderland, and this is a fantastic interpretation here. So creative! Fun to see the Lady Blossom gored up (still looking glam) and the Spring Sprite is simply adorable. Like all of your makes, this one has so much fun and pretty detail for me to get lost in and start daydreaming. Thank you so much for this fabulous inspiration for our new release showcase today at Aurora Wings! Mitzi xxx

    ReplyDelete