Monday, February 6, 2017

Crafty Divas February Challenge-Love Potion

Hello all! Today i want to share with you all a new card i make for Crafty Divas new challenge. The theme is All about Love! Here is the card i make using my two favorites from LaLaLand image, Cauldron Marci and Shining Marcy. I combine both image to create a scene where they are both making love potion lol.

Here is other angle from the card. I am using Crafteeze Art Deco collection kit on it.
 And here is the close up of the image. Coloured using copic markers, sakura gelpen and white pencil clour. Isn't it magical? I am using Kit and Clowder background class in the scene.

Ingredient:
- misti

I hope you all like my notes. Don't forget to enter our challenge for chances to get Craft Divas $20GC. You can also find Crafty Divas Facebook page here. See you on my next post!

xoxo
Silvia

No comments:

Post a Comment