Friday, February 24, 2017

Aurora Wings New Release-Hyacinth and Crocus Sprite

Hello all! Today i am so excited to share you double new release from the Aurora Wings. Glad that i manage to make something for showcasing them! My boy is 1,7yo. At the age that he like to explore everything! Not mentioning that my daughter just got her first teeth removal at age 6 (she didn't cry! so proud of her!) and busy with her test everyday.  Plus i got to take care of my work and home. So it is a hectic time for me now! Omg! Lol.
The new release is beautiful sprites. Here is my card. Here is the cover and side view from the card. I just got my new Tattered Lace Twist & Pop Card dies. So i used it on this project. The background cutting plate is from the dies set too. How intricated and so beautiful!


Here is the cute Crocus Sprite. I play a bit with her dress. Making a galaxy on it lol. You can get her on the store as JPEG and PNG version. Or on Etsy as JPEG and PNG version.

And here is the Hyacinth sprite. Oh really love how elegant her dress is. Play a bit too with her dress colour. Making it two tones. You can also get her on the store as JPEG and PNG version. Or on Etsy as JPEG and PNG version.

Here is the picture that i show you when the card is folded and opened. With my new dies, no need for me to measure anything. Just roll it on my Spellbinder Platinum and fold it as the instruction said. I am using Graphic45 paper for the card. Colouring images with my copics and sakura gelpen.

The best thing there is a discount code!

You can see the other girls fabulous creation here. Hope you like my card and see you on my next post!

xoxo
Silvia

4 comments:

  1. OOOh, Ilvia! What a gorgeous project! I had no ideas there were dies for this kind of card. Love your papers and fabulous coloring of the adorable new Sprites. So happy you had time for this amazing creation. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fab project, Silvia! I love your whimsical takes on the new Sprites, and everything is absolutely beautiful on this card. You captured the magic of spring time perfectly. Thank you so much for this sweet and lovely sample for our new release showcase today at Aurora Wings. Mitzi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, loving the vintage feel. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, love the colours you have used, especially on the crocus sprite

    ReplyDelete