Monday, January 16, 2017

Aurora Wings Challenge 42-Winter Sprite

Hello all! Today i want to share with you all a new card i make for Aurora Wings Challenge Blog. Our theme is "Asian Inspired". I am making standing table decoration from MDF. Here is what i made

I am using the cute Winter Sprite. And here is the close up of the image. Colour her with my copic markers and sakura gelpen. Also using Graphic45 paper.

Here is more detailed picture of the project. The middle is where i put a handmade notes. Paper that i used are from Graphic45 paper. I also add some flowers, scrapiniec chipboard, die cuts, green moose and some snowtex.




Since there aren't any snow in my country, i create it on this project. I add some snowflake paste and sprinkle it with glitter. Can you see the snow pile and the sparkling?


Here is my very fave part. I add some LED lamp in it! Look how beautiful when it light up!


The sad part is..i was giving this project to my friend as Christmas present and must part with it..awww >.<

You can see other gorgeous project here. I hope you all like my project. And don't forget to enter our challenge. See you on my next post!

xoxo
Silvia

2 comments:

  1. Oh Ilvia, you have the most charming imagination. I can always count on you to do something fabulous and unexpected. Winter Sprite looks so sweet in the beautiful little winter scene you've created for her. I'm amazed (but not surprised) at each carefully thought out detail. Such a charming project. I'm sure the recipient was thrilled with your gift. Love, love, LOVE! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing Christmas present to your friend, Ilvia! I didn't realize from the preview pic that this project had LED lights - so pretty!! Love how festive this project looks with Chinese lanterns, die cuts, flowers, and all the details. I LOVE your approach for the Asian Inspired theme!! Thank you so much for this gorgeous inspiration for our first challenge of 2017! Mitzi xxx

    ReplyDelete