Saturday, October 22, 2016

Art by Miran Facebook Challenge-Bashfull Belinda

Hello all! Today i want to share with you all a milk box i make for new challenge at Art by Miran Facebook Group using the most cute and flirty girl ever! Meet Bashfull Belinda. Here is the box i made with Graphic45 paper pad. It is so beautiful.


 I coloured her with copic markers and sakura gelpen. Colour her in pink in honour of breast cancer survivor.
 I hope you all like my milk box! Don't forget to enter our challenge! See you on my next post!

xoxo
Silvia

will enter my box into:
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/
 http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/

2 comments:

  1. super cute box...thank you so much for sharing with us ar the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello silvia! an adorable milk box, so many bold details and your coloring...awesome! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete