Thursday, October 13, 2016

Art by Miran Challenge #69- Vampire Veronica

Hello all! Hello all! Today i want to share my card for Art by Miran Challenge Blog using the beautiful Vampire Veronica. She is perfect for this upcoming Halloween. I am colouring her using copic markers and Graphic45 paper. I also add Petal Lu flower in it. Here it is.
 I hope you all like my card. Don't forget to enter our challenge. See you on my next post!

xoxo
Silvia

will enter my card into:
 http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/#  (resist to gore blood image)

1 comment:

  1. hello silvia! this is adorable, so many amazing details! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete