Friday, August 19, 2016

Tiddly Ink DT Inspiration-Molly & Friend

Hello all! Today i want to share with you all my Tiddly Ink DT inspiration make using two new digi's on the shop: Molly's Treat and Molly Cup of Love. I make a card where both of them go to party. Relly love sentiment used here. Using joy frame and Magnolia Doohickey dies on the card.
 Here is Molly's Treat. She is so cute holding a giant candy cane. Play a bit with her hair colour. Add wink of stella and sakura gelpen on her.
 Here is Molly Cup of Love isn't she super cute holding a cup of love? I also play with her hair, Add some sakura gelpen on her.
 I am using Len's bloom flowers, add some snowtex on them. Really love the snow effect. And i also using dragonfly chipboard from Make it Crafty. Add stickles on it.
 You can see other fabulous girls creation here. And don't forget to enter our current challenge. See you on my next post!

xoxo
Silvia

1 comment:

  1. Look at all that lovely sparkle! I love that sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete