Monday, June 20, 2016

Aurora Wings Challenge #31-Black and White with One Other Colour

Hello all, today i want to share with you all a card i make for Aurora Wings Challenge Blog using Doll Face Girl with Hydrangea. Theme of the challenge is: Black and White With One Other Colour. Here is my card.

Here is the close up of her, i decided to use red velvet colour on the black.



I also adding copic opaque white and petaloo flower on the card. Don't forget to enter our challenge! See you on my next post!

Xoxo
Silvia

4 comments:

  1. Just beautiful, Silvia! Hydrangea Sprite looks so different in the colors you chose. Gorgeous die cuts and flowers, too. what a fabulous creation. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your take on this theme, Ilvia! She looks so mysterious in red and black, so completely different from what I've become accustomed to seeing on this image! I'm so lucky to have this beautiful work of yours in my posession!! Thank you so much for this enchanting inspiration for our latest challenge at Aurora Wings. Mitzi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, I love the black and pink of the flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just fabulous as always. Your work is always wonderful and so is this xx Jan

    ReplyDelete