Monday, February 15, 2016

Petal Lu New Challenge-Mer Baby

Hello all! Today i want to share with you all a project i made for my friend who having her birthday in April with inital M (You know it is you! ^^ lol). I am making 3d project this time. Wooden hanging card. She can use this as a decoration or even add her own liking in the middle ring. Here is my project.
I use the hanging ring to hang my handmade card. Must blurry the wording as a surprise for her to read :)  I frame the wording with a silver frame embellishment, and then add the birthday girl initial using soft spoken glitter alphabet. Of course i am using the beautiful Petal Lu Flowers in it. It is a project i made for new challenge at Petal Lu Challenge Blog.
Here is the close up using Aurora Wings image named: Mer Baby-Baby Mermaid Sitting on a Anemone Sucking Thumb. Add some seaweed under the anemone.

Here is the back side of the card. The word art making me laugh. I am embossing the word using UTEE.

Here are the detail of the project. I am adding silver branch in both sides, add beach sands on the bottom of it, add some seashells too of course.



Well this is it. I hope my friend will love it. Don't forget to enter our challenge. Also, you can buy Lu flowers
hereSee you on my next post!

xoxo
Silvia

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable project, Silvia! Love the little scene you've created for the adorable Merbaby and the word art makes me giggle, especially since I'm almost there. LOL (Just kidding, I hope!) Fabulous! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable project, Silvia! Love the little scene you've created for the adorable Merbaby and the word art makes me giggle, especially since I'm almost there. LOL (Just kidding, I hope!) Fabulous! xxD

    ReplyDelete