Thursday, December 24, 2015

Nutcracker Easel Drawer

Hello all! Tommorrow is Christmas!! Yeay!! And i want to share with you all my last Christmas gift project. I am making an easel drawer using 2 digi from Aurora Wings, the new release Clara and the oldie Nutcracker Prince ^^ They are one of my favorite Christmas Story!  Here it is
 Here is the drawer closed. I add flowers, dies cut and fur for the warm feeling ^^

Here is the close up of her. I embossed the background with music note, because Clara is dancing with her prince. Plus add wings on her, i think it look beautiful on her. Don't forget Clara dress full of lace and pluffy feeling ^^  I play a bit with her dress, making it ombre.

The tags can be pulled. One to wish a Jolly Holiday, and the other one is the Nutcraker Prince.

Here is the looks. And the word embellishemt. Once upon a Time.. I also add a bird cut out to gave a fairytale more looking.


Well, i hope you all like the new release digi like i do. Hope you all like my project! See you on my next post!

xoxo
Silvia

Will enter my project into:
http://www.aurorawingschallenge.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous project! I think every little girl who is taking ballet would just LOVE this! You've captured the timeless charm and splendor of the Nutcracker ballet and added even more magic to this with your creative touch, Silvia! Love, love, LOVE!!!
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year~!! Mitzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful project. Have a wonderful Christmas xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing, Silvia! What a fabulous project and your coloring is just breathtaking! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Silvia!

    What a stunning work, this easel drawer is a real masterpiece - and the coloring, as always, just WOW!!
    (Where can you just steal all the time for crafting those beautiful projects with your two little ones?? I hope, I can do this too, when our 2nd one will arrive... :-D )

    Best wishes :-)
    xxx Karola xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeee..long time no hear from you! Mitzi already told me that one of challenge blog girl is will having a baby. I am guessing that is you, since i don't see many of your fab creation. And turn out i am right! ;)

      The first few month i am unable to creating at all since i am taking the baby all by myself plus breastfeed him. Around 4-5 month you will be able 'steal' some time to creating (finally! Lol)

      Btw when is the due for the baby? And..congrats!

      Delete