Saturday, August 9, 2014

Belinda on the phone

Today i want to share my GDT card for Art By Miran Challenge 12. Feel so happy for asked to be a GDT on her blog, because love her stamp image. Here is what i make using Bashfull Belinda, she is so hot!!
I am using my new phone dies. I emboss, coloring and add glossy to the phone background. Also experimenting with my new acrylic paint in the feather. Plus i love the word art, i think it really fit this hottie lol. Here is the card close up.
 I am using glitter cardstock to make the phone case and using foil cardstock to the heart and hello word. Hope you all like my card. See you on my next post!

xoxo
Silvia

2 comments:

  1. An amazing project for such beautiful attention to detail. Love the feather dies.
    We are honoured to have you as a gdt over at ABM.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coloring image and beautiful project !! Greetings from Costa Rica !!!

    ReplyDelete